Flight Attendant Career Connection Interview Workbook
More questions and now with free bonuses to get you to your goals sooner!
This workbook, written by Abbie Unger, is treasure maps designed to guide and direct you to your dreams come true. After you complete the workbook you will understand interview strategies and know how to succeed.
The STAR interview method, which is the style of interview used by most airlines, is clearly explained and broken down into easy to understand terms.
Newly updated for 2018 to include over 35 real airline interview questions plus space for you to write out and perfect your interview answers.
The Interview Workbook is divided into four sections:
- Personality questions
- STAR format questions
- Onboard situation questions
- “Tell me what you think” questions
A mock announcement is also included for you to practice reading aloud.
This workbook does not contain any answers, but will assist you as you discover what you want to say during your interview.
Plus, new for 2018, the FACC Interview Workbook comes with 3 free bonuses:
- A full copy of Abbie’s Amazon bestseller, Looking Skyward: Turn Your Flight Attendant Dreams into Reality.
- The brand new guide “How to Ace the Video Interview” (only available as a bonus with the workbook.)
- A list of over 100 airport city codes for you to begin studying. (Most airlines will test you on city codes on day one of training.)