Small Business Saturday Round Up
As a small business owner, I love Small Business Saturday. I know we have a lot of flight attendants who have a side hustle or a side business. I thought it would be fun to compile a list of small businesses owned by members of the FACC community.
As you are working on your Christmas list, check out and support these small business, too! If you would me to include your business in our next list please join this special email list.
- Miguel Angel Pereyra Jr owns the event planning company MP Vanity Events.
- Xylina Roman sells Jamberry Nails.
- Emeraulle Montgomery owns an online store selling jewelry and accessories.
- Gustavo Pedrosa owns a travel agency.
- Lynsey Young makes and sells hand poured scented candles.
- Lindsey Snyder sells Mary Kay.
- Alystia Tobie owns Dipped by Harper Blu. (I can’t even begin describe this but I will leave with you two words: marshmallow and chocolate. Now click the link, ok!)
- Jennifer Furey sells essential oils through Do Terra.
- Nancy Martin sells organic skin care through NYR Organics.
- Tony King sells amazing (I tried them!) skincare through Secret Minerals from the Dead Sea.
- Jared Davis specializes in Crew Taxes (we get a ton of write offs you may not know about)
- Melissa Thomas is an amazing financial coach and she is running some great specials for Small Business Saturday.
- Michelle Post has written a fun trio of stories about flying. All are available on Kindle.
Don’t forget to support our sponsors, too!
If you are thinking or dreaming about starting a small business of your own, I have the answer. Kelsey Humphreys, author of Go Solo, and I have come together and formed SHEquip. SHEquip helps women start and build the small business of their dreams. Please visit www.shequip.org to learn more. We have free videos about blogging, branding, and coaching. Plus our early bird workshop tickets go on sale today! I would love to see you Feb. 28 in OKC.